You lost your One-Key?
It was stolen?
Don't panic, there's a solution.
Is the key registered on the Codemeter website at: https://my.codemeter.com/ ?
- Please log in there and declare the key as lost.
- Once this is done, you can send us a confirmation from the website of WIBU (Codemeter)
If the key is not registered:
- The first step is to find the backup of the license so it can get blocked by WIBU, the key manufacturer
- On Win7-8,10 the file should be found here: C:\ProgramData\CodeMeter\Backup (it has a WBB extension and the latest file is the best one)
- To access this folder you may have to change the Windows Folder Options to allow for hidden files to be seen.
- Send us this file so we can block the key.
Next you need to purchase a P/N 90703000 Demo Martin One-Key (Trial version only of LJ, M-PC) from your local Martin distributor.
Once you receive the new One-Key, you can send us a license request via a context file, and we will issue a new full license.
Include the proof of purchase as well
All instruction are in the PDF.
One-Key Replacement PDF
P.S. Register your new key https://my.codemeter.com/
This way it can be blocked in case of lost or theft.